AWP-158 Alpha Electric Polisher
Electric wet polisher AWP-158, is designed for polishing, shaping, core drilling and light grinding. The 7.8 amp, 800-watt, 3,000 RPM machine is a powerful workhorse suitable for use in the shop or on the job site.
– Increased power and spindle speed
– Two types of handles included: a side handle for edge profiling and polishing and a “C” handle for core drilling and flat surface polishing.
– Flat polishing caster is designed to improve stability during scratch removal operations for a better final finish
– Double insulated and equipped with a power cord that is 10 feet long and has a built-in GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) for safety
– Center water-feed and water supply with convenient garden hose attachment.
– Packed in a carrying case suitable for transporting and storing
– Suitable for use with the Alpha® DS Style Shaping Wheel, the Alpha® Profiler and Alpha® Core Bits, and the entire line of Ceramica polishing pads