KAESER M55 PORTABLE COMPRESSOR
Kaeser’s M55PE Mobilair Compressor 185cfm for sandblasting. (replaces the M57)
This sandblast compressor produces 185 cfm at 100 psig and features two large gull-wing doors made of roto-molded polyethylene (PE). These allow quick access to all components for easy servicing and reduced noise levels.
- Adjustable up to 125psi
- Energy efficient – produces more air with less horsepower
- Kubota diesel engine delivers superior fuel economy and reliability.
- Simple touch button control within the eye-level,
rear side instrument panel with protective metal cover
- Extra-large 21 gallon fuel tank for up to 8 continuous hours of operation
- High capacity cold start battery ensures reliable operation
- Exclusive anti-frost valve maintains optimum operating temperature
- 15″ wheels for higher ground clearance and on/off road maneuverability and site handling
- Lifting eye for easy transport and transfer
- (2) 3/4″ Chicago and 1″ NPT connections
- Tow bar is rigid and height adjustable; heavy duty bumpers
All weather reliability – The Kaeser M55 features a high efficiency cooling system for operations in high heat conditions (up to 113°F). The high capacity cold-start battery ensures starts in cold weather and our exclusive anti-frost valve maintains optimal air temperature to prevent tool freeze up.
Low operating costs – Sigma Profile airend and the Kubota Heavy-duty 3-cylinder Kubota diesel engine combine to make it economical and reliable. Tier 4 meets Tier 4 Final EPA emissions standards.
flow* hp rpm lbs W x H x L
EA0064 M55 185 cfm 43 2600 1929 61 58 113″