MBW walk-behind power trowels feature the industry’s heaviest bearings, output shafts, gears, spiders and blade arms. MBW trowels run well and long.
- Operator comfort, safety and increased productivity.
- Handles are up to 6″ longer than most competitors for greater leverage. Adjustable to fit the operator more comfortably and absorb trowel torque.
- All handle materials are heavy gauge and do not require gusseting at critical fastening points.
- Balanced with regard to engine location for excellent performance and reduced operator fatigue.
- Kill switch is fully enclosed and constructed of durable materials with wire and cables housed at their most vulnerable positions.
- Basic operating and safety instructions are prominently displayed.
- Solid throttle wire housed in low friction Teflon-lined casing for smooth operation and low maintenance.
- Galvanized, braided steel tilting cable is drawn over low friction pulleys within handle/clevis assembly and is securely attached to yoke at swiveling pin.
- No wear surfaces to snag or abraid cable.
- Handle, kill switch, rotating and stationary guardings industrial chrome plated for easy cleaning and corrosion resistance.