Zoll AED Plus Defibrillator
The ZOLL AED Plus™ is an automated external defibrillator (AED) that has been designed to support the full Chain of Survival by supporting effective CPR. Provides Real CPR Help™with instantaneous feedback on rate (100 per minute) and depth of compressions (2″), giving rescuers the confidence they need to help all sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) victims, not just the victims who require defibrillation.
No other AED supports a rescuer as thoroughly as the AED Plus:
• One-piece CPR-D-padz electrode for quick, easy application.
• Rescue accessory package attached to every CPR-D-padz that contains items critical to a successful rescue.
• Lid acts as a “passive airway support” to maintain the victim’s open airway.
• Back-lit display screen provides simultaneous text with every audio prompt, and a circle of lighted graphical icons show what to do.
• Display screen presents the elapsed time and number of shocks delivered, critical information needed by EMS personnel when they arrive.
• Real CPR Help. No other AED can see the rescuers chest compressions and guide them to the required depth and rate. Other AEDs make you guess when your compressions are deep enough. Only the AED Plus lets you know.