‘WATERSTORM-MASTER’ is the range of equipment needed for a new type of rough-surfacing process for granite, some types of marbles and natural stones, and other construction materials. A high pressure water jet directed at the surface produces cavities of variable depth. Detaching the weaker parts of the stone surface; making the roughness obtained dependent on the structure and composition of the material itself. The treated surface has a natural rough appearance and both the color and the structure of the stone are highlighted by this operation. The system is supplied complete with all you need to connect and start the entire plant. On request, the entire plant can be connected to a PC-PLC control system: all functions are monitored and both data and diagnostics are visualized on the PC screen.
- The only machine to reach a pressure of up to 2400 bar
- Does not use added abrasive material
- Able to perform artistic and grooving treatments
- High variety of possible finishes, depending on pressure and working parameters
- Possibility of processing even thin thicknesses and obtaining original textures
- Compared to other treatments, the color and crystals of the materials are enhanced
Catalog: PELLEGRINI_Rough Surfacing