Rescue Hip-Packs 5040
Rescue \ Trauma Relief
Set of 2 Compatible Hip-packs; Exclusive Deployment Design; Reflective Webbing Throughout; Fits All Full Body Harnesses.
- Attach hip-packs to left and right sides of harness as shown.
- In the event of a fall, simply insert thumbs through red deployment loops.
- Pull red loops forward to release pack closure and deploy the full length of the reflective straps.
- With thumbs still holding loops, securely connect steel strap-end clips to form a continuous sling.
- Now place both feet in the sling and pull up on trailing end of strap to adjust to your height. Step-in sling is infinitely adjustable to relieve sub-pelvic pressure.
5040 Hip Packs