TrimWire mobile quarry saw by Pellegrini
TRIMWIRE harmonizes the advantages of a stationary machine with a mobile quarry machine!
Very unique, TrimWire is a single wire structure installed on a tracks vehicle equipped with a diesel engine that makes the system independent from any external energy source. See brochure for the Trimwire Mobile Quarry Saw.
- • The mobile quarry saw is designed to be easily configured for transported on trailer from quarry to quarry.
- • 4 hydraulic stabilizers on the side of the block, cutting arch height and opening are adjusted to align the wire to the face of the block to be cut.
- • Vertical cuts are made by the arch structure moving along the column. Inclined cuts as well.
- • Motor flywheel 1000 mm diameter and guided by 600 mm diameter wheels.
- • The entire cutting structure can also move along the rails (4 meters) placed on the top of the vehicle to allow different thicknesses with a single positioning of the vehicle.
- • All the drives are hydraulic and the main controls are operated by radio control device.