ConX XAir SC70 Air Compressor
ConX XAir SC70 “The world’s smallest engine driven 70 cfm rotary screw compressor.”
Ideal for sandblasting, breakers, rock drills, cut-off saws, painting, chipping hammers, graffiti removal and more…
X AIR SC70 EA0078
The remarkably light, quiet and compact size of the X AIR Compressor, weighing only 298 lbs coupled with retractable handle and pneumatic tires, makes it manually transportable by one person. It fits through the smallest of openings, yet is powerful enough for the largest of job sites.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- • X AIR oil injected rotary screw features a new rotor profile derived from the very latest compressed air technology, resulting in an extremely durable, efficient and high performance air end
- • Removable gas tank further reduces transport weight, and makes fill up easy.
- • MONITAIR continuously variable idle control gives you very fast throttle response for power on demand. Engine idles until power is required, making it very economical.
- • Airflow & pressure are constant & continuous, no need for an air tank.
- • Automatic shutdown systems protect against low engine oil and high temperature of air end.
- • Temperature guage, pressure guage & rpm/hourmeter.
- • Rugged construction; protected by a steel chassis, rollbar and side panels all finished with lasting powder coat paint.
- • Honda OHV engine features low noise & vibration, fuel efficient, durable and outstanding reliability.
- • Ease of Maintenance: over 20 years of market experience has confirmed extremely simple & low maintenance costs.
- • This powerful compressor (SC70) can operate a 90 lbs class breaker & doesn’t need to be towed; creating a package that is for power & portability, like no other!
– Honda 20.8 hp engine
– detachable 5.3 gallon gas tank
– lifts into trunk of a car
– temp and pressure gauges
– hour meter
– cold start
– electric start
|EA0078||X AIR SC70|