Cembre Cordless Crimper B500
Cembre 18V Cordless hydraulic crimping tool B 500. (upgrade from B-51)
The next generation of Cembre cordless hydraulic tools represents a significantly advantageous evolution from current models. Born of the renowned B51 type crimper, first into the market is the 63kN B500, suitable for a wide range of connectors up to 300sqmm using die sets common to the Cembre 50kN tooling range.
One hand is enough to hold, position and operate the tool with minimum upper-arm effort!
- New Li-Ion 18 V 4 Ah batteries offer a higher capacity than 14.4 V 3 Ah, while greater crimping speed and crimping force result from a revitalized hydraulic system with double speed action: a rapid approach of the dies to the connector then a slower, more powerful speed for crimping.
- A maximum pressure sensor and security valve assure greater precision and repeatability of the pressure cycle and double the provision for operator safety.
- The OLED display provides essential real time tool operating information data including:
- – Crimping force being generated, for confirmation of adherence to norms and best practice
- – Battery power availability
- – Tool identification, LED state, reset, no. of operational and service crimping cycles
- – Tool service required to maintain optimum condition.
- Designed with less weight and improved balance, B-500 is easily manageable during the crimping process and, by the use of bi-component plastics, has a shell with high resistance to wear and damage.
- Rubber grip inserts, low noise and minimal vibration aid operator comfort while additional convenience and safety are provided by LED lighting of the working area.
- Crimping cycle data (up to 200,000 events) is automatically stored on a memory card for transfer to PC by USB interface.
|DF0093||B500 CEMBRE CORDLESS CRIMPING TOOL|
|DF0027||MK7 HEXAGONAL CRIMPING DIE|
|DF0028||MB7 CUTTING DIE|
|DF0032||CEMBRE HANDLE OPENING SPRING|
|DF0018||MK8 HEXAGONAL CRIMPING DYE|