Model J Automatic Sandblast Curtain
For Superior performance, the Hirons Model J Automatic
See their video
These units are fully assembled and tested prior to shipment.
- With a full range of speeds for independent horizontal and vertical motion precise controls can adjust coverage during operation.
- Power failure will not cause the nozzle to stop motion in mid-stroke. Compressed air power continues the movement to the end of the track, preventing damage to the stone.
- Viewing screen offers excellent visibility during blasting and screen frame slides open to allow for easy stencil inspection.
- Sandhose connection is in the blast room providing greater operator safety and increasing the life of the hose.
- Optional rubber curtain for front opening allows access for manual workmanship.
- Can be electronically connected to the Empire Blaster. When the blasting process is completed, the blasting process is automatically shut down.