Marble Bio-Stain Cleaner
Our Marble Bio-Stain Cleaner removes biological growth from all natural stone but works best on softer stone such as Marble, Slate, and Limestone.
It’s a leave-on solution that uses the wind, rain, and time to do the cleaning! Made in Vermont. It’s our biological solution for cleaning marble and more!
See more information including pics, video, and precautions. | See also cleaners for Granite, Black Granite, and oil stains. (click here to Buy online or RFQ below)
AI1063 GALLON Marble cleaner
1. Water down grass and cover any flowers to prevent damage
2. Apply cleaner with pump sprayer or spray bottle
3. Lightly scrape off all debris such as moss or bird droppings using a wooden or plastic putty knife
4. Lightly rinse and let sit for 1 to 4 weeks. Marble Bio-Stain Cleaner will continue to clean.
-Wear PPE (safety glasses, gloves)
-Do not eat, drink, or smoke while using.
- DANGER! Harmful if swallowed. Harmful in contact with skin. Causes severe skin burns and eye damage. Protective Measures Wear safety glasses and protective gloves. Have a source of clean water nearby. Do not breathe mist/vapors/spray. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.