Granite & Masonry Cleaner
Our granite & masonry cleaner works on all natural stone, it removes dirt, algae, moss, and fungus. This formula is water soluble with a quick drying agent in order to not harm other stones or surroundings. It’s being used in many of Barre’s famous cemeteries. Made in Vermont.
(See more information including pics, video, and precautions. | See also cleaners for Marble, Black Granite, and oil stains.) Click here to Buy online or RFQ below.
A simple & effective way to clean stone!
Directions for HD Stone Granite & Masonry Cleaner
1. Wet down stone with water and wet or cover surroundings
2. Apply cleaner with pump sprayer or spray bottle (scrub in if necessary)
3. Let sit for 10-15 minutes but don’t let dry
4. Rinse stone with pressure washer or hose
Repeat or scrub lightly with fiber scrub brush as necessary.
AI1064 GALLON Granite cleaner
- Danger! Flammable liquid and vapor. May be corrosive to metals. Causes severe skin burns and eye damage. Suspected of causing cancer.
Obtain special instructions before use. Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. No smoking.
Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapors/spray.
Wash hands and exposed skin thoroughly after handling.
Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool. Store locked up.