It’s January 2019! Our Miles Supply staff in Barre VT chose these WINNING Youth Organizations.
(Learn about each program by scrolling down to bottom.)
(…All were winners – and the top winner was::)
January: VOTE for top donation in Miles Supply GIVES BACK to go to:
- Barre Figure Skating Club (84%, 198 Votes)
- Green Mountain Conservation Camps (13%, 30 Votes)
- Kid's Fishing Derby - Sonny Partlow (3%, 7 Votes)
Total Voters: 235
Voting closed on February 4th
Our MILES SUPPLY GIVES BACK program permits YOU to vote each month for the Youth Program that you wish to receive the top donation of $500!
Every month, Miles Supply staff from one of our locations chooses 3 Youth Organizations
–This is also where you can help. Do you have a suggestion for an organization? Talk to an employee to get it nominated!
YOU vote for the Youth Organization to receive the first prize.
First prize donation: $500
Second prize donation: $250
Third prize donation: $100
Already Winners: each Youth Organization will receive a donation from the Miles Supply Gives Back program!
Barre Figure Skating Club – https://www.facebook.com/BarreFigureSkating/
Kevin’s daughter is featured here! The Barre Figure Skating Club has been providing figure skating to the local area youth for 35 Years. They are a United States Figure Skating Association sanctioned club primarily serving children in the Washington County/local area and have approximately 90 members. They also support the community by renting ice time from the local ice arenas.
Conservation Summer Camps Aim To Instill Appreciation of Vermont’s Outdoors
“My son had a wonderful experience and you’re are definitely doing your job! My son came home with a greater appreciation for the natural world for sure! And lots of knowledge too!”
Green Mountain Conservation Camps at Buck Lake and Lake Bomoseen. Tuition is $250 for the week, including food, lodging and equipment. Check the Fish & Wildlife website (https://vtfishandwildlife.com/learn-more/gmcc) for more information, including scholarship availability.
- Fishing Derby for Kids – Sonny Partlow Memorial
All Kids win a prize!
- Cookout (with free lunch for the kids and families) Bike give-a-ways and other prizes.
- “Sonny started this derby as a way to get kids involved in the sport of fishing, he soon died of cancer but the derby still survives in his name!” More than 100 kids participate each year. (130-140 last year!)