Water Recycling & Treatment plant information from Fraccaroli & Balzan
The Advantages of a Water Treatment Plant
- X difficult access for removing the slurry;
- X huge area required for storing all the slurry;
- X in the first layer the mud seems dry but under it the slurry is still liquid;
- X a lot of handling costs;
- X not in compliance with environmental regulations.
Why a Fraccaroli & Balzan Water Treatment for your Stone Plant?
- • Efficiently cleans water especially for polishing lines
- • Less abrasive consumption because the water is cleaner
- • High quality on the stone slabs because the water is cleaner
- • More that 98% water consumption recycled
- • Mud dehydration through the filterpress reduces mud volume approximately 70%
- • Recycles waste water that contain suspended solids
- • Recovers water through dehydrating liquid slurry
- • Plants are in compliance with International rules;
- • Plants are in compliance with the health and environmental regulations;
- • Certified CE and Certified UNI EN ISO 9001:2008
- • Fully automatic installations
- • Less sludge volume to treat
- • Mud dehydration with a residual humidity up to 20%
- • Mud transforms into compact cakes for easier disposal
…(1 m3 of dry mud corresponds to approximately 3 m3 of liquid mud)
- • The mud is easy to collect and transport
- • Less cost for mud disposal.
- • Less surface area
- • Efficiently (on the higher solids content)
- • In accordance with local law, possibility to reuse the dehydrated mud for some applications.
Water Recycling Process for the Stone Industry:
Waste water involved in industrial processing is collected into a pit and conveyed to the decanter by a pump, which works automatically through level probes. In the flocculant station a solution of water and flocculant is prepared, and is subsequently injected into the pipe feeding the decanter. The flocculant acts on the solid particles increasing their settling speed. Once the waste water has entered into the decanter, the clean water rises towards the top of the silo and overflows into the clean water collection tank, from which it can be sent back to be reused by the machines. The mud accumulates at the bottom of the decanter and is extracted by a pneumatic group, which discharges it into the homogenizing tank. The tank is equipped with an agitator for preventing the settlement of the solids. A double speed centrifugal pump takes the mud out of the tank and feeds the filterpress. The chamber-type filterpress squeezes out the residual water still retained in the mud and discharges the dry mud below its structure.
Water treatment capacity from 100 l/min to 25.000 l/min and more…
Ranging from simple plants to sophisticated installations in accordance with customer needs.
Did you know?
CNC machines like their water pure. Fraccaroli & Balzan has Quartzite Filters for CNC machines.
Some types of CNC machines require a high degree of water purity. For this reason, Fraccaroli & Balzan proposes the use of quartzite filters, to be installed after the traditional water treatment system, to further reduce the size of suspended solids in water.
Quality of filtration depends on the type of particle size of quartzite inside the filter itself: the finer the particle size, the more it is possible to reach extremely low micron values of suspended solid particles.
The advantage of this system is that it allows to use, in a completely automatic way, recycling water for all process machines. Avoiding the additional costs of needing more water, you’ll have excess water to be dispersed to the external environment.
Call Miles Supply for your application! VT: 800.396.8049 | GA: 888.283.5863 | PA: 888.278.8383 | MN: 800.789.0815 | TX: 844.883.4108 | IL: 815.847.0080